Random pictures from November...
| Love this little lady. |
| Bridget's self-portrait on the ipad. I love her eyelashes. |
| Friday morning doughnut outing at Cranky Al's. Yum. |
| I love sleeping children. :) |
| Two little girls got into my make up...that I rarely use. :) |
| November was so warm! One afternoon Marshall played football outside and I laid on a blanket and read People magazine. :) Perfect. |
| Rachel cracks me up. |
| Sisters! I am so glad they have each other. |
| An evening out at Le Reve with our dearest friends. |
| Someone doesn't quite grasp the concept of snow and cold. |
| Sleepover under the Christmas tree! |
| Rachel is pretty much in full control of what she wears. Obviously. |
| Exhausted. This is how I feel every afternoon at 1:00. |
| Bridget's art work during sacrament meeting. True love. |
No comments:
Post a Comment