For four falls I have been able to admire the gingko tree in our front yard. I love that tree. The leaves go from green to gold in about three days, and then several days after that, the leaves completely fall off within another three days. I love to see our yard blanketed in gold leaves and I always wait as long as I can before I need to rake them up.
I waited with great anticipation this year for my golden gingko leaves. It was a bit disappointing this year because the leaves weren't their usual bright gold, but still a lovely yellow. The leaves had finished falling by the middle of November, so I took the girls out to snap some photos before we needed to rake them up. Richard and Marshall were out of town, so they couldn't join in on the fun, but we had a great time!
These two girls are the cutest! Love our golden leaves!
No comments:
Post a Comment