Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas Eve started out with a hot breakfast of waffles, bacon, and eggs. Richard's favorite. He was delighted. I sure love these three people. :)

The next festivity of the morning was making sugar cookies. This is a tradition that I have carried over from my family and I love it. We always leave frosted sugar cookies for Santa and until Richard decides that Santa wants something else, we will stick with this. Marshall was an excellent little helper in the kitchen. He made sure that the first cookies we did were Y's. I'm sure that Santa appreciated that.

That evening we had a mouthwatering dinner with all of these wonderful people. It was so fun to host this dinner in our home. We are very grateful for wonderful friends to share this grand Milwaukee experience with when family is far away.

After our grand dinner party was over it was time to open Christmas pajamas! You will have to excuse little Bridget in these pictures. She came down with a stomach bug on Friday and by this point in the day she was going on outfit number five. Despite feeling pretty yucky though, she still managed some smiles and we think she's pretty darn cute.

Marshall proved to be a great little present-opener for Bridget this year. :)

Bows! This is really all a nine-month old needs.

Marshall and his "Cars" pajamas. So happy!

I love, love, love these next few pictures. Even though having two kids drives me crazy sometimes, I wouldn't trade it!


All done!

And finally, Santa Clause came to visit! These are two lucky kiddos!





1 comment:

regandem said...

So cute! Your new house looks wonderful. Glad you are doing well!