Sunday, May 20, 2012

Then and Now

April 10, 2011
One day shy of one month old


May 20, 2012
14 months old


Holy smokes, what a difference a year makes.

Weeks ago as I was going through Bridget's closet evaluating her clothes for spring and summer weather I remembered the above dress I bought for her before she was born.  I loved it, but of course, being a newborn she grew out of it so quickly.  I kicked myself for buying it in size 0-3 months.  Well, as luck would have it, shortly after that my friend, Connie, who has a daughter a year older than Bridget gave me a bunch of clothes that Jill had out grown.  As I was going through them I was elated to discover this jumper in 18-24 months!  This was her first day wearing it, so of course we had to have a little photo shoot.  As you can tell, it went much smoother than last year.  :)




No comments: