Saturday, May 26, 2012

They Do Love Each Other

I always read to Bridget before I lay her down for her naps and sometimes Marshall comes into join us.  Well, the other morning he insisted on reading to her and it made my day.  He grabbed two books he knows by heart, got in her chair, and I put her next to him.  These two were so cute together.  Mind you, this does not happen often.  :)  Marshall was being so animated and Bridget was just smiling and laughing.  Now if only they could have moments like this every day...




2 comments:

Susie said...

Keep snapping pictures - a little positive reinforcement can go a long way. (Usually I'm snapping pictures of the naughty things my kids do. Hmmm - might want to rethink that strategy).

Miller Family said...

Jenny your kids are so cute. Your little Marshal is about the same age as our Oliver. All of your pics and stories sound so similar to ours. Glad to see you guys doing so well.