Sunday, August 16, 2015

July Wrap-Up

The random July smattering of moments that I don't want to forget:

Crazy bed head.

Bridget took a gymnastics class with her friend Audrey and we were able to watch on the last day.  
 
Two cute girls.

Another beach trip!!!



Movie night at Elm Grove Park.  Richard was working so I did this solo.  It was freezing...in the middle of July.

At almost 4 1/2 years old Bridget let me curl her hair for the very first time.  


Bridget and Max took a zoo class together.  Anna and I stayed at the zoo with Marshall, Rachel, and Fitz and then did ice cream and a train ride after zoo class was done.  Fun, fun day.



Dads working late=pizza at the park with friends.

A day at Betty Brinn.





One more beach trip, of course!!!  Love that Lake Michigan shoreline.


The sunbathing beauty.  Maybe by next summer she will have grown into her swimming suit.  :)



Now I just need to convince Richard that the water is wonderful, beautiful, and calming so that one day we can buy a house on a lake.  :)

No comments: