Monday, August 10, 2015

Port Washington Playground And Beach

The end of July we made the trek to Port Washington with some friends to explore an amazing playground and beach.  It was a perfect day for such an excursion and we had a grand time!  I hardly got any pictures of the kids on the playground, but I made up for it with beach pictures.  This beach was amazing, not a rock in sight, gorgeous sand, great water, ah, it was great.  So glad we went!

My only playground picture.  :)  Rachel playing in the mist.  Fantastic playground though!



Hello!  Beautiful Lake Michigan.


Love this.  So carefree.

And now here are a lot of pictures from behind, but I love them.  Clearly.










My crazy children.  Rachel was completely naked in this picture and Bridget's swimsuit was so weighed down with sand it was falling off.  



Marshall tripped on the steps just before this, hence his sad face.  But really, look at that beautiful blue water.  Love it.  

No comments: