A few Fridays ago Anna and I loaded all our kids up into one van, yet again, and made the two hour drive to Bay Beach in Green Bay. It was another great day, yet again, and fun was had by all. We love this place; so glad we could fit it in again!
| First ride, helicopters! |
| Marshall was my little buddy this day, and I loved it. |
| Marshall's favorite, "Skyfighters", aka "the shooting airplanes"! |
| Rachel loved them too! |
| Top of the blue slide! This was so fun with Marshall. I don't think we've ever gone so fast and even caught a bit of air on the second dip. We both loved it! |
| Top of the blue slide with Bridget. She started excited, and ended terrified! |
| Train ride right by the bay. Love it. |
| Love us some ice cream. |
| I rode the Zippin' Pippin' twice! At the age of 31 I think I have almost completely overcome my fear of roller coasters. |
| Notice the hand-holding. My heart. |
| Some of the kid crew. |
We are definitely squeezing this in again next summer before we move!
No comments:
Post a Comment