Saturday, September 5, 2015

She Bit Her Own Arm

Look closely, in the picture below you will see a perfect circle of bite marks on Rachel's arm.


The following is an excerpt from my weekly email about three weeks ago.  This was so good, I had to put it on the blog.

Rachel also bit her own arm this week and I am still laughing about it.  On Wednesday morning she and Bridget were both sitting on the couch playing.  Rachel got frustrated with Bridget and they were tangled up in each other a bit.  Rachel then grabbed an arm, thinking it was Bridget's and sunk her teeth into it.  She realized too late it was her own flesh she had bitten into and was quite upset at her mistake.  Hours later she still had the bite mark on her arm so I took a picture and sent it to Richard and asked him to guess who bit Rachel.  He guessed wrong.  Ah, is it bad that I am so amused by this???

No comments: