Saturday, September 12, 2015

First Day Of School

I am currently loving life.  I mean, I usually do, but with Marshall in full day school and Bridget in afternoon junior kindergarten, and Rachel still napping, my afternoons are the BEST!!!

But enough of me, these cute kids are doing great.

First Grade:  Mrs. Roethe.  I heard great things about her, and two weeks in, I am completely impressed and so grateful.

Keeping up the smiley face tradition.  This sweet boy.  



Junior Kindergarten:  Afternoon:  Ms. Schmit.


I am SO glad Max and Bridget get one year in the same class.  
Marshall has been doing well with school, but he has also been very emotional these last two weeks.  Chalk it up to a new class, end of summer, my mom here, Richard gone...life has not been so stable for him, which is hard.  Hopefully he will start to settle down soon.  

Bridget is loving it.  She has already made new friends, which once again, are mostly boys.  

This year should be a great one!  So proud of these two!

Oh yes, I must note, for my memory, that I did cry that morning when I dropped Marshall off.  I wasn't expecting to, because he did full-day school last year too.  There is just something about my little boy walking away that gets me every single year.  

No comments: