Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Cougars Come To Town

BYU's basketball team made it into the NCAA tournament, and as luck would have it, they were playing in Milwaukee!  Richard was beside himself with excitement and spent the better part of our life's savings on two tickets to the game for him and Marshall.  :)
 
The day before the game each team had a free 45 minute practice that the public could attend at the Bradley Center.  I talked Karisa and Anna into venturing downtown with me and all our kids.  I'm so glad they came.  Our little group was quite a circus with seven kids.  I'm glad there weren't too many people there to watch BYU.  With all of our antics of up and down and all around, some people could have been pretty unhappy.  But, it all worked out, we had a great time, and some of us even made it on the news that night!
 





 

1 comment:

Marietta said...

We saw you guys on TV! How fun!