Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Valentine's Day

We decided to make Valentine's Day a little special for our kids, which we've never really done before!  They woke up to hearts on the wall full of reasons why we love them.  We got Marshall and Bridget some new coloring books and markers.  And we had a "fancy" dinner that night by candlelight.  Marshall didn't have school that day, so we just relaxed and played at home.  The only downer of the day was Rachel was on day three of a fever.  By dinner time her temperature was up to 102, with medicine, and I was so worried about her I don't think I took my eyes off of her the entire meal. But, despite that wrinkle, we started some good Valentine traditions. 
 


Rachel had some happy moments in the afternoon, which was a relief to see.  I took her to the doctor the next day.  Diagnosis:  double ear infections and a sinus infection.  Yuck.


 

No comments: