Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekend With Traveling Bear

Marshall got to bring home "Traveling Bear" from school this weekend.  This bear makes the rounds every weekend with a different student.  It is the student's job to take the bear everywhere and then each day we write about, take pictures, and draw pictures of what we did with the bear.  All of this is kept in the same notebook so on Friday afternoon I read through the bear's adventures since January.  By the end of reading through the notebook I certainly felt some pressure to give this stuffed bear the time of his life!  Silly, I know.  Pressured by a stuffed bear.  We had a good weekend though.  He'll go back to school tomorrow and we'll have to say our good-byes to the bear who has been the sixth member of the family this weekend. 
 
 
Grocery shopping...

A rousing game of Sorry...

Trying on new swimsuits and wishing it was summer...

Murf's for dinner...

Church...

And lastly, a Sunday evening walk on the warmest day of the year!

 
On a slightly different note...Bridget was rockin' it tonight in her pieced together outfit.
 
 


1 comment:

Motleymommy said...

Too cute! J's class has a stuffed bunny. but it came home in a small real animal carrier. Im sure my face was less than pleased as for a moment I thought "what the heck are we gonna do with a real animal?"
He had a grand time too. What a great idea (love Bridgets outfit!)