Friday, March 13, 2015

February in Random

I'm not even sure that title makes sense, but oh well.  I have a bit of time to myself (aka, Rachel is sleeping, Marshall has the ipad, and Bridget has the iphone...don't judge), so I will blog quickly!

Saturday morning study sessions with Daddy.  

Marshall's night time reading material.  This kid cracks me up.  

Bridget started February off in a terrible way.  These pictures don't do it justice.  She came down with a cold and in a matter of hours her eyes were so puffy, red, and swollen.  I took her to the doctor and they said it was most likely an allergic reaction to the virus.  After 48 hours she was back to looking more normal, but it was so sad.  


Just happy little Rachel Louise.  

Grandma Laura sent the kids glow sticks for Valentine's Day.  It made for a fun evening while Richard was at work.  


Marble tower fun...again...another evening with Richard working.  

I took Marshall and Bridget to see "The Three Little Pigs".  It was so fun spending time with these two.  

After the play we hit up Murf's.  While sharing a bag of cheese curds Marshall expressed his disappointment that Murf's would not be in Utah.  He has declared this will be our last meal in Wisconsin.  Sounds good to me buddy.  

These are custard-loving kids.  

Marshall cooking night #2.  Love my little chef.  

No comments: