I have come to really love this holiday all about love! It has been fun to begin our own Valentine traditions with this little family of ours.
Addressing Valentine cards. Cute six year old handwriting.
I helped with Marshall's class Valentine party. Such a fun afternoon.
Sweet Max got the idea all by himself to get Bridget a valentine. He picked out the card and box of chocolates all by himself. When he gave it to Bridget she kissed him...twice! She carried that card around for days and even slept with it for a few nights. Young love. ;)
Playgroup Valentine's Party, that clearly my children were very excited about...or not...
Just last year we started this tradition of filling our wall with hearts full of things we love about each child. It is so fun and we all love it.
I really lucked out and got a Valentine's dinner with this guy, thanks to a good friend who watched our kids. I told Richard from now until we leave we have to eat at unique to Wisconsin restaurants; he picked a new one, and it did not disappoint.
Last year we also started a tradition of a fancy family Valentine's dinner. This is as fancy as it gets with kids ages 6, 3, and 1. :) Due to our schedules though, we had this dinner the day after Valentine's in the middle of the afternoon. Gotta be flexible. ;)
Love this family of mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment