One day last week a heavy box showed up at our house addressed to Richard so I didn't open it. When he got home he opened it up and pulled out three years of blog books, 2011-2013. I didn't even know he had done this! The kids have had so much fun looking through them and it has been so fun to reminisce.
After these fun few days of looking through the books I have recommitted myself to this blog! It is the only way our stories are preserved...I can't stop...or even fall too far behind! So, without further adieu, here is the rest of January...
A Monday without school meant an afternoon at Swiss Turners. It was great!
This girl keeps us laughing with her antics. Such facial expressions.
Dessert!!!
Another trip to the children's museum. We have been trying to get Rachel to go down this slide for months and she finally worked up the courage to do it! She then spent the next 30 minutes going up and down, up and down.
At the beginning of the year we each made some goals. I asked Marshall what he wanted to learn this year, thinking he would say ride a bike, tie his shoes...something like that. Nope! He surprised us all and declared he wanted to learn to cook. Once a month Marshall picks our menu, helps me cook, and sets the table. It has been such a success so far! So proud of this little guy.
Another Monday without school. Gotta love January! We spent the morning at the Domes and took along one of Marshall's friends.
Every once in a while Marshall's taste buds surprise me. We can now add blueberry encrusted goat cheese to his list of favorites.
1 comment:
What a great gift for your family for Richard to preserve and "publish" your posts!!!
You do so well at this, I am a tad envious! Keep it up!
Post a Comment