A couple of weekends ago our insurance agent hosted a family day at a petting farm. We had an amazing morning with the Hassells, all the animals, and a beautiful Wisconsin weekend. It was perfect!
This place was pretty impressive. They had a black bear, wolves, alpacas, goats, kangaroos, lemurs, porcupines, skunks, and even more I know I am forgetting. And to top it all off we got a hayride to a pumpkin patch. Bear Den Zoo definitely has my vote.
 |
| Rachel became terrified of goats this year. One too many petting farms I suppose. But she fell in love with these baby goats and still talks about how she loves them, :) |
 |
| We adopted Fitz for the hayride. |
 |
| And the Hassells adopted Bridget. :) |
 |
| The lemur was so friendly! |
 |
| Bridget loves all animals. She's the only one in our family who has any desire to feed them. :) |
 |
| Seriously, too cute, and so soft! |
 |
| Love these crazy kids! |
 |
| Marshall came straight from a soccer game complete with a Gatorade mustache. |
 |
| I got a turn with the lemur too. It took everything in me not to scream! |
 |
| Photobombed by Marshall Crazy Man. |
No comments:
Post a Comment