Our Halloween week was packed, and I mean packed, full of fun. I actually didn't go anywhere in the mornings that entire week because our afternoons and evenings were so busy.
Bridget kicked the week off on Monday with her dance class. She was able to wear her costume to class which she was thrilled about. Sadly, I forgot to take a picture.
Tuesday afternoon I picked the kids up from school and we went straight to MCW for their annual trick-or-treat. We lucked out and Richard was able to meet us there shortly after we started. Things are always better with Dad around.
| Cutest bunch of kids. |
| One of my favorite pictures of Bridget ever. Hello. Wonder Woman doesn't get any more darling. |
Thursday was the annual elementary school parade. I love this little parade. The kids dress in their costumes, walk around the outside of the school and they are led by the Wauwatosa West Marching Band. It is just delightful.
I was also able to help with Bridget's class party after the parade. Such cute kids.
Friday night we carved pumpkins. Despite the pictures, Marshall really did enjoy himself and was pleased with the outcome.
| I love Rachel's face in this picture. |
And now I am just realizing I have ZERO pictures from actual Halloween and trick-or-treating! Shameful! This might have something to do with the fact that Marshall was a pill and had a meltdown right as we were getting ready to go. We did not let him spoil our fun though and still had a great time. We went with the Hassells and the kids did great. We made it several blocks, people were so friendly, the weather was great, and it was a great, great evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment