Sunday, November 15, 2015

Discovery World With Friends

The kids had a Friday off of school the end of October.  Anna and I worked out a little arrangement for me to leave Rachel at her house and I took Max with us.  Marshall also invited his friend, Seoul, to come along.  So I ventured to Discovery World, with four kids in tow, on a very busy day and I didn't lose anyone!  I call that a major success.  On top of that, the kids had a grand time and fun was had by all.  





This was a brand new exhibit that was awesome.  It was all about the human body and all four kids loved it!

Life-size operation.  A huge hit.








A great morning!  Lucky for me, Marshall played at Seoul's house the rest of the afternoon, Rachel napped, I gave Bridget the ipad and I slept for 90 minutes on the couch!  Now that's a good Friday.  :)

No comments: