I went a little nutty this year taking pictures of the beautiful fall colors. I tried to soak up every last color of Wisconsin's autumn both with my camera and in my mind. The pictures don't do these vibrant colors justice, but I hope they help me remember the beauty of this place.
 |
| The gingko tree in our front yard. I love this tree. |
 |
| Milwaukee Zoo. |
 |
| Milwaukee Zoo. |
 |
| Milwaukee Zoo. |
 |
| Menomonee River on Oak Leaf Trail in Glendale. |
 |
| Our street, 121st, Wauwatosa. |
 |
| Our street, 121st, Wauwatosa. |
 |
| These pictures really aren't cutting it. But seriously, driving down this street in the fall is like driving through a canopy of color. |
 |
| Our street, 121st, Wauwatosa. |
 |
| Wisconsin Avenue Park. Best picture of the entire season. |
 |
| Wisconsin Avenue Park. |
 |
| Wisconsin Avenue Park. |
 |
| Wisconsin Avenue Park. |
 |
| Wisconsin Avenue Park. |
 |
| Our neighborhood, corner of Walnut and 122nd. |
 |
| Milwaukee Zoo. |
 |
| Kettle Moraine State Park. |
Wisconsin, I will miss you next fall. Thanks for so many beautiful fall days this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment