Rachel had her first minor hair cut this spring. I just had it evened up and kept it long. This fall though she has been terrible at letting me do a thing with it. Even if I talked her into a braid or pigtails, or anything, within minutes she would pull the elastics out. We went on this way for a few weeks and finally I had had it! It was so scraggly, full of food, and just looked terrible. I took her to my friend and we said good-bye to six inches of hair.
Before pictures:
After pictures:
Can you tell she is hard to photograph these days? Always on the move. :)
Not going to lie, I do miss her long hair. But, this is SO easy to manage and it really just lays perfectly on her. We wash her hair at night and she wakes up looking like this in the morning. Perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment