It has pretty much been decided around here that Rachel looks just like Marshall. I finally decided to compare the two in baby pictures.
Some definite similarities. Their hair is much more similar than I thought, both light at the beginning, and while Marshall's hair remained lighter than Rachel's, they both have fluffy baby hair. I think they also have the same squishy cheeks, which I adore.
MARSHALL
 |
| 2 months |
 |
| 3 months |
 |
| 4 months |
 |
| 4 months |
 |
| 5 months, and one of my very favorite pictures of him |
RACHEL
 |
| 2 months |
 |
| 2 months |
 |
| 3 months |
 |
| 3 months |
 |
| 4 months |
 |
| 4 months |
Definitely siblings.
It was just confirmed that Rachel has way less pictures than Marshall. That is to be expected by child number three I guess. We had taken 800 pictures of Marshall by the time he was five months old. Rachel will be five months old on Tuesday, not sure if I even have 100...
No comments:
Post a Comment