Friday, January 24, 2014

The Week In Pictures

Rachel has been our main highlight this week, or so it appears.  I have been making a concerted effort to take more pictures and videos of this little girl.  She has not disappointed. 
 

She may not weigh a lot but she still has some chunky thighs.
More deer friends, five this time!
 
These two spent a morning playing doctor.

The king and princess of the Leake house.
Speaking of kings, Marshall and I have been talking about Martin Luther King.  Clearly, I have not done a good job telling Marshall about him because I have gotten the following questions from Marshall:
 
"Did Martin Luther King have a knight?  You know, like kings have?"
"How big was Martin Luther King's castle?"
 
I have told him about 20 times that King was his last name like our last name is Leake.  He's not making the connection.  :) 
 
Marshall has spent the last day and a half as King Marshall with a castle in Texas.  :)


Still working on tummy time.  Don't be fooled, this happiness only lasts about 90 seconds.

It is a family affair around here.

After school we went to Discovery World and Marshall got to use this flight simulator.  He loved it!



Marshall was pretty thrilled with the football exhibit.


Bridget on her ship, ie. Izzy steering Bucky. 

Mom of the Year Award right here:  I made dinner tonight, waffles, always a hit.  Marshall protested, said he wanted Ramen noodles instead, I refused to make them, so he took matters into his own hands.  Found the Ramen and ate them dry.  He did all this while wearing his crown and coat.
 The night ended on a good night though.  Look at that happy face.
 



No comments: