Monday, January 6, 2014

Marshall's Christmas Concert

The week before Christmas Marshall's class had a mini-Christmas program.  They just sang three songs, but it was adorable!  Marshall has suddenly blossomed into a fantastic singer and I am so thrilled.  I really give all this credit to my sweet friend who does the music in primary at church each week.  Marshall seems to have weaseled his way into her sweet heart and she has really helped him come out of his singing shell.  Anyway, back to the school program, he did great and I am so proud of him.
 
All these darling kids waiting to be put in their spot.

All of these songs were darling.  I hadn't heard any of them before.  Cute lyrics and fun actions.


Marshall and his CRAZY faces.


This darling girl just might be Marshall's future wife.  We met her and her family the week before school and they have become best little buddies at school.  Marshall really does talk about marrying her.
And just a couple of videos for the grandparents...
 





 


No comments: