We've had two days of miserably cold temperatures, along with the rest of the Midwest. School has been cancelled the last two days, which in all honesty, I have been thrilled about. Here's what we've been up to since we've been home bound for the last 48 hours...
 |
| Admiring the ice on the INSIDE of our windows each morning. |
 |
| Dragging the entire bedroom out to the living room. |
 |
| Listening to the "Pete The Cat" books about ten times each. |
 |
Conducting science experiments. One bowl in the freezer, one bowl outside. In 75 minutes the water in the bowl outside had frozen solid. The one in the freezer was just frozen on top.
|
 |
| Admiring our deer friends. We usually see these three (can you spot them all?!) at least once a day. |
 |
| Celebrating a five month old birthday! We got out the exersacuer to celebrate. It was a big hit...with all three kids. |
 |
| I love this picture. She is so small compared to them! |
 |
Playing "Pirate Princess".
|
And making our own snow!!! We tried this today and it really did work! We did not document it though because Marshall was refusing to go outside, can't say that I blame him, and I did not trust Bridget with either the camera or the boiling water. :) It was SWEET though!
No comments:
Post a Comment